Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin announced on March 20, 2020, Tax Day has been moved to July 15, 2020. All taxpayers and businesses will have additional time to file and make payments without interest or penalties.
We will continue to process 2019 federal and state tax filings and advise clients to submit their tax documents promptly in order for returns to be completed and tax liabilities calculated. Clients expecting a refund are encouraged to not delay in filing their 2019 returns.
Our office will remain open during this time – but it is limited to contact via phone, email or drop-offs only. We appreciate your understanding and working with us to support public health, your health and our team’s.
We offer several options to send us your tax information electronically.
- Your secure web portal.
- Secure email link. Call the office 573-447-1777 to request that we send you a link.
- You can fax your information to 573-447-1040. Keep in mind, the fax line can be busy and could be a slower way to send items.
If you prefer to drop off your information,
- drop off at our mail slot in the northeast corner door of the building, available for your use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
- drop your info in the larger mailbox outside the front door 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday, available next week. This will be checked multiple times throughout the day, or
- call for curbside pickup between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. Give us a call and we will run down and pick up your information, so you don't have to leave your car.
Once we have completed your return, you will receive an email as well as a phone call from our office to notify you that the returns are ready for your signature. You can sign and file returns by …
- Electronically signing. This is the fastest way to file your return, and we will receive notification once you have signed the returns.
- Retrieving tax returns and related action items posted to your portal. You can print and sign the required forms from the action items folders.
- We will send you any forms requiring signatures, as well as your original documents.
If you manually sign the required forms, you can upload to your portal, fax or drop them in our mail slot, and we will electronically file your return.
To help limit in person contact, we offer three methods to submit payment.
- Through your portal
- Calling our office to pay by credit card
- Mailing a check to 1603 Chapel Hill Road, Suite 203 Columbia, MO 65203